Clifton Elementary Vision, Mission & Core Beliefs
Clifton Elementary School
Together, we will meet the needs of all scholars by providing a foundation of positive learning in which our scholars are equipped with academic and technological skills to grow as lifelong learners, problem solvers, and productive citizens.
All scholars achieve at their maximum potentials in an engaging, inspiring, and challenging learning environment that prepares them to serve their community and succeed in a changing tomorrow.
- A positive relationship with students, colleagues, and parents is key for successful learning.
- Each student is uniquely made and deserves a safe, supportive, positive, and student-centered environment in which to imagine, grow, and learn.
- Students are the future of our community; therefore, our focus will be on creating lifelong learners capable of being productive citizens.
- Individual student growth should be recognized and celebrated throughout the year.
- There is aptitude within each of our students, and it is the teacher’s privilege and responsibility to unlock the potential with engaging lessons that meet the needs of all students.
- The journey of learning is filled with high expectations and reachable goals for all learners.